We have filled this vacancy,
but we will be looking for temporary staff from September to December. Please send your details to Kim at email@example.com
Customer Service Assistant
I am looking for someone to join our very small team outside Crosthwaite, to deal with customer orders and manage stock levels. The minimum requirement is for three mornings a week from 0900 to 1300. There may be some flexibility over these hours. Our busiest time of the year is the three months running up to Christmas.
The main tasks are to:
- Deal with customer orders and update relevant systems
- Maintain stock levels and product details in the systems
- Answer customer queries
- Label stock and package orders
I am looking for someone who:
- Cares about customers service and has a friendly telephone manner
- Pays attention to detail
- Has a high standard of English & maths
- Understands basic accounting
- Can find their way around the web, PCs and using multiple computer applications
Ideally you will have an appreciation or interest in textiles, natural fibres or knitting. Good customer service and the quality of our products is very important to us.
We will give you full training in the products and systems that we use.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please email Kim Kearney at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or with any queries.