We are recruiting a part-time Customer Service Administrator to join us in Frome.
Working from our shop in Frome on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday, you will serve customers in the shop, over the phone and via the internet.
The main tasks are to:
- Deal with customer orders and update relevant systems
- Maintain stock levels and product details in the systems
- Answer customer queries
- Label stock and package orders
I am looking for someone who:
- Cares about customers service and has a friendly telephone manner
- Pays attention to detail
- Has a high standard of English & maths
- Understands basic accounting
- Is confident working on their own
- Can find their way around the web, PCs and using multiple computer applications
Ideally you will have an appreciation of textiles, knitting or other crafts. Good customer service and the quality of our products is very important to us.
We will give you full training in the products and systems that we use.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please email Kim Kearney at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you more details.